[Ravensfort] Festival Hydration

Shanahan ms_shanahan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 16:50:56 PDT 2012

It appears we are in for a pretty hot Festival so water, drinks & ice will be
vital for everyone.  Brian will be bringing a large, communal cooler of water.
Runa will be bringing water for the fighters.  We can put personal ice chests
under cover if anyone wants to bring them.  Water and food will be available at
the Festival but at Festival prices.

Try to dress as cool as you can and don't forget the sunscreen!  Our area did
seem to be under a tree canopy but that may not last all day.

 Hope to see you all soon,

Shanahan