[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort demo needs help

Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:25:48 PDT 2012

Greetings to all, thanks to those who came out and helped set up for the demo. Mistress Shanahan,  Dare, Runa, HE Brian, Lady Klar, Rune, Heather, Sarah, HE Pace and myself were there to get things going along with some trustees who happened along to hasten the set up of the big pavilions.
    We are however in need of fighters! We learned today that a lot of our fighters both chivalric and rapier are sick! If you can fight PLEASE come out and help. It would be a shame to do all of this and then not be able to do it justice because of not enough people available.
  Thank you,