[Ravensfort] Ravensfort Digest, Vol 72, Issue 4

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 10:06:05 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Wow, Hugh's Towne is fabu!!!!!  I know that I would be delighted to assist in
any way that I can.  I am sure that M. Nerak will be, too!  It is truly a
wonderful thing that RavensFort is finally getting the notice that we have
worked for so very hard and long!  this is a huge credit to each and every one
who has had a hand in this!  (Can you tell I'm excited???)  Anyway, as I said,
we would be delighted to assist in anyway that we can.  Just let us know and it
will get done.

I regret not being able to make meetings, but with the changes in my work
schedule, it makes it difficult.  I will do what I can where that is concerned.

Grammercy,
 M. Jalali of Salamis