[Ravensfort] Artisian Row at Steppes Warlord

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 05:33:44 PDT 2012

I know we plan on having a space (thanks to HE Brian du Val) but it will be part of Merchants Row not the Artisans Row.  I know that it is easy to confuse me (especially when I get a Danger Will Danger phone call regarding the weather in the middle of the night).  But when catching up with Ansteorra messages I came across the Artisans Row stuff.  Any artisan who want to reserve a space can do so, however you are expected to create a "workspace" for your craft (inside or outside).  Artisan Row is NOT for shopping, it's for looking and learning.

Runa