[Ravensfort] Artisan of the Fort

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 12:07:34 PDT 2012

Greetings unto the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra...and beyond!

As the current Artisan of the Fort for the Barony of Raven's Fort, I would like to announce the theme for the upcoming A&S competition at Defender of the Fort this coming September 14th - 16th, 2012.

The Barony will be graced by the presence of His Majesty, The Raven King, Hrafn Olafsson. We are very excited and honored by this.

The competition will be a single piece entry, documentation highly encouraged by not required in honor of /or inspired by His Majesty, The Raven King. Let your muse (and His Majesty) be your guide!

**Also, would all past Artisans of the Fort please contact me off list.

In Service,

HL Devin Phelan O'Donnabhain Sweinbrothar