[Ravensfort] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] E-Newsletter Website Ready!

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 10:00:49 PST 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: <ea at sca.org>
To: <announcements at lists.sca.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:03 AM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] [Announcements] E-Newsletter Website Ready!

E-Newsletter Website Ready!

If you are a Sustaining or International member, you can now access the
e-newsletter website at [http://enewsletter.sca.org/]
http://enewsletter.sca.org/.

Your user name is your  membership number and the temporary password is
“start” (without the  quotes). Once into the site, we ask that you
immediately reset the  temporary password, replacing it with one of your own
choosing.

The FAQs at [http://sca.org/BOD/announcements/E-NewsFAQs.pdf]
http://sca.org/BOD/announcements/E-NewsFAQs.pdf have been updated. If you
have additional questions, please contact the Publications Manager at
[mailto:pubmanager at sca.org] pubmanager at sca.org.

If you have comments, please e-mail them to [mailto:comments at sca.org]
comments at sca.org.