[Ravensfort] upcoming meetings

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 09:12:30 PDT 2013

Greetings!

As we all undoubtedly know, we have a major event coming up in a few weeks - Coastal Grand Baronials.  I hope to see everyone at this truly unique, and what I am sure will be exciting, event.  The event will be held May 3-5, 2013 in Bordermarch.  Upon review of the calendar, and in speaking with many members of the Barony, the closeness of the event date to the first Thursday of the month (our traditional date for Populace) is causing concern (as is the unavailability of our normal meeting space).  As such, please note the following dates:

THURSDAY, APRIL 18TH
·         business meeting at Van Thong's in Conroe at 7pm (2114 W
Davis St  Conroe, TX 77304)
·         this will be the only official meeting prior to the event
·         all are welcome to attendas we discuss upcoming Coastal Baronials

THURSDAY, MAY 2nd
·         there will be NO official populace meeting held on this date so
that folks can pack and make ready for the event
·         this does NOT preclude any guilds or unofficial meetings being
held on this date – please note, however, that our normal meeting site (Fire Station
#2 in Huntsville is NOT available this date)

THURSDAY, MAY 16th
·         business and populace meeting at 7pm – location to be determined
and disseminated on a later date

YIS,

Seneca of Raven’s Fort
Seneschal of Raven’s Fort