[Ravensfort] upcoming meetings

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 09:47:23 PDT 2013

 Speaking of calendars and all, I have noticed that the first Thursday in
July falls on the 4th. Are we going to try and have the July pop meting on
Independence Day or will we try and roll everything together say at the
business meeting that should fall on the 18? Just trying to be proactive
and, trying to avoid last minute surprises.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>