[Ravensfort] Day at the Farm etc.

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:57:46 PDT 2013

Greetings to all,
  We are home from our trip and on to the next adventure.
  This Saturday all are welcome to our place in Centerville to partake in a day of fun and sharing per HL Lemoine as mini-crat..  Fighting will be out on the ridge area. We will have a pot of pasta and meatballs for Saturday evening. There is plenty of crash space in the new house which has AC, toilets and close to all we will be doing. We would love to show the new house  to you. It has been 8 years in the planning and is turning out nicely.
 In love and light,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort