[Ravensfort] Event News - An Op[inion

Doug Bell magnus77840 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 15:57:25 PDT 2013

We can get pretty close to medieval Europe with the Gulf War, Pennsic, and many of our indoor sites.

"The
Stones of Raven’s Fort is also a working ranch with its own
ecosystem." Which means there are modern breeds of cows wandering around, ranch owners driving through,
noise from nearby gunshots and cars, a field full of parked cars visible from the list field, and a southern
pine forest which resembles northern Scandinavia with the temperatures of the Crusader states.

The Defender site is one of the best in the area for equestrian and camping but tell me it's period and I will
laugh in your face.

but I still enjoy the event
Magnus