[Ravensfort] Rapier Practice changes.

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 08:55:45 PST 2013

Greetings good folk of Raven's Fort.

 Today rapier practice was held, and we had four fighters. Alex Riner,
Heather, Amy Lee Beers and myself. The wind was cold, and I once again
figured out that I am not 20 years old anymore. It was very enjoyable. We
as a group have also decided that rapier practice is going to be moved to
Eastham-Thomason Park @ 1500 7th Street and Ave. N Huntsville TX 77340. The
reasons for the move from the Gazebo is that the land is flat, bathrooms
and water fountains, more people visit the park over the gazebo. Also we
sat down and looked over our mundane schedules and have decided that we are
also having fighter practice on the second and fourth Sundays of the month.
So for the month of March we are going to have rapier practice on March 10
and March 24 starting at 0900 and running to everyone is ware out. If
possible could H.E. Chrystal Ariana MacRuari please make the changes in the
Quoth the Raven.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>