[Ravensfort] Demo opportunity and CHILI!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 09:54:34 PST 2013

We have a demo opportunity that Erynh O'Comhraidhe just posted to facebook.
We need to do more demos so I hope that we can do this. It is coming up on

Saturday March 2nd. (We want more members outside of Huntsville yet
still in Baronial Lands) Come out and eat and judge Chili in garb and
even set up a mini demo!!! 1. you would be helping a good cause and 2. I can guarantee that we would get a BUNCH of questions!

I have asked for more info, so when I find out I will pass it along. This does not have to be a big spread. Something small ... like a pop up and a table with hand outs and fighting/A&S stuff.
Interested? Please let me know.

HL Devin