[Ravensfort] Demo and Chili!

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 11:18:14 PST 2013

Here is the information. Please let me know if you are interested asap! This could be fun!

HL Devin

 Saturday March 2nd from 10 am to 4 pm at Harley Davidson of Kingwood. (111 Northpines Dr. Kingwood, Tx. 77339) It's right on 59 (or I69 if you prefer) at Northpark dr.  For cook off
teams the entry fee is $25 and for spectators, $5 will get you a vote
for the best chili (meaning all you can eat chili until we run out!)
I would LOVE to set aside space for my favorite Barony to do a mini demo!!!