[Ravensfort] Fighter Practice / Work weekend

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 06:37:00 PST 2013

Please come out to the stones and help with any work that may need done to prepare for our event. Fighters bring your armor! If you are so inclined then bring a sack lunch to enjoy on site. The weather should be beautiful for both Saturday and Sunday.
No camping allowed for this work weekend. There will be someone there at around 8am to open the gate. See you there!

Also remember to tell everyone you know about our event and that it is a 2 day event!

Devin