[Ravensfort] Food at Southern Regional War College

Charles Netterville ck_netterville at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 07:05:46 PST 2013

Greetings Good gentles who will be venturing unto the lands of Ravensfort during the weekend of February 15th, 16th, and 17th.
The Black Unicorn Tavern has been honored by their Sable Winged Excellencies, Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna, and the esteemed populace of the world renowned Barony of Ravensfort. These fine gentles have graciously consented to allow us to serve our humble repast during the upcoming, and much anticipated Southern Regional War College!!!
Our morning menu starts of course with Coffee. We have had many requests for finger foods and sandwich style grab and go items, so we’re gearing towards perfecting recipes that will be sure to please. (More coming soon as details are available) As always, we want to serve unique fare that will not only be tasty and affordable, but memorable.  Lunch and dinner will be soups and stew served with bread and tea. I’ve already had some requests for fondly remembered favorite desserts, so sweets will be making an appearance on the menu as well. As always, coffee will be served throughout the day.

in servitium,
Lord Elrique DeNetterville
Cook
Black Unicorn Tavern