[Ravensfort] Wet Weather Rapier Practice

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 11:59:45 PDT 2013

Rapier fighters, and company,

I have found a place that we might be able to use in the event of wet
weather. It is a covered area inside of Kate Barr Ross Park located at 486
State Highway 75 N Huntsville, TX, United States 77320. The problem with
the address for the park it leads you to the admin building. Following the
main road into the part it is easy enough to find. So if the weather is
clear we will have the planed tourney at the normal fighter practice site,
if it is is raining we will try and use the Kate Barr Ross Park site.Lady
Rosalia of Raven's Fort or I will post the change of location and send txt
to those folks we have numbers for if needed.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does not
want merely because you think it would be good for him." - from  ---Robert
A. Heinlein<http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/a20ys/there_is_no_worse_tyranny_than_to_force_a_man_to/>