[Ravensfort] quick note

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 11:07:41 PDT 2013

Greetings all,  We had a great time yesterday at Lochtoberfest. Several members of our Barony were there such as Don Brian,  Cheer (she still lives in RF?),  Lady Rosalia, HL Lemoine, Mistress Shanahan, her new friend (?name).
 Don Avery came and gave us kudos for Rosalia and Lemoine's fighting on the field. It made us proud to hear such word fame about them. All the practice and traveling to other groups figher practices have paid off along with the expertise of our Champion Don Brian's tutoring. Vivat to them.
  Our event draws near. We will be on site next Friday morning to begin setting up. Please come out and help get ready for the fun. We still need people to sit gate on Saturday.
YIS,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort