[Ravensfort] Friday set up

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 11:40:00 PDT 2013

There are some things that need to be done Friday. Here is a list. Please come out and help support your barony. We need people to sit gate!

Put up the Gate pavilion and set table for opening at 5pm.
Put up Arts and Sciences pavilion and set tables.
Put up black and gold Baronial pavilion.
Set up the Hospitaler area.

Attach banners to poles and set them up.
Make 'illumination' lights. (Come see what I mean).
Set both equestrian field and chivalric field.
Decorate the brewing comp area.

There may be a couple other things that I can not think of right now. All hands on deck and let's show the Kingdom what an awesome Barony we are!
Go Ravens!

HL Devin