[Ravensfort] Artisans cancellation

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 05:21:00 PDT 2013

Well said HL Devin. We ARE the Barony of Raven's Fort as you said and we will just make Southern Regional War College and Artisans of the Fort that much better. This is a good time for all of us to reflect on those who helped try to make our event successful and honor them at our next event. Those who step up to help the Barony do so with love and support of the Kingdom of Ansteorra as we hold these lands in fief for Their Majesties. Please let us know if there is someone who is supporting in this endeavor to make our Kingdom and Barony great. We love to honor those such supporters in court. That is one of the perks of our job we dearly love.
In love and light,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort