[Ravensfort] Queen Champion May 2015

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:27:31 PDT 2014

H.E. Giovanna

There is no use in moving forward if the barony does not want to the event.
What I need to know, right now  does the barony want to do the Queens
Champion or not. If they do I will invest the time to get a bid together.
If they don't want to do the event the subject is dead. That is the
particulars as of right now.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.