[Ravensfort] Queen Champion May 2015

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 08:47:47 PDT 2014

>From what I am seeing, there is a general wish to look further into hosting
Queens. I will start a fact finding research into the subject and about
June I should have the information needed to present to the barony at that
populace meeting as a whole the be discussed to see if we would want to
move forward with a bid.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Reminder: this is an E-mail List for the Barony of Raven's Fort, a local
branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit
organization. All posts and comments to posts should be related to that
subject.