[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra] A Chance to Show Off Your Largess Creativity Skills!!!

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 12:38:48 PDT 2014

We are putting this out to you as we know we have many creative peoples in our Barony. Please consider donating something to the largess basket. You can give anything to us and we will deliver it with your name on it as contributor.
Thanks all,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort

Begin forwarded message: