[Ravensfort] Rapier News

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 06:26:24 PST 2014

Hello all

March 1st 2014 Don Charles d'Alsace le Cervoisier will hosting fight and
fermentation rapier practice and brew day at his home. We will start rapier
practice at 10:00 A. M. and I believe that Don Charles will kick off the
the brew day about noon. His address is 1810 Avenue P Huntsville Texas
77340. We are looking at running a good old bear pit style Tournament.
Would love to see as many folks that can make it.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com