[Ravensfort] Rapier News

Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 08:53:06 PST 2014

Hello all

On February 18th, 2014 I plan on driving down to join the good people of
the Barony of Loch  Soilleir for fighter practice. It start and 7:00 P.M.
and ends when everyone is wore out. If you would like to join me please let
me know. They have a joint Chiv and rapier fighter practice so it does not
matter to what style you fight you are welcome to come along.

IS
Lemoine de Gascony scapigments at gmail.com