[Ravensfort] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Fwd: Jobs Opening: Northern and Central Regional Chroniclers

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 12 12:40:48 PST 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-announce2-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-announce2-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Reis
ap Tuder
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:22 AM
To: ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Fwd: Jobs Opening: Northern and Central
Regional Chroniclers

Greetings,

After some discussion at Round Table, the decision has been made to bring
back the regional Chronicler offices.  Training Deputy HL Biatrichi di
Palermo has graciously agreed to sidestep into the Southern Regional deputy
office, for which I thank her greatly as this is super important to me, what
with me living at the north edge of our fine Kingdom. :)

Anyway!  I still need Northern Regional and Southern Regional deputy
chroniclers!  I'm still working out what tasks these offices will entail,
but I can guarantee they will involve looking at incoming local newsletters
and checking them for compliance with Society and Kingdom policies, as well
as keeping an eye on them to advise me when it comes time for William
Blackfox Award nominations, and just to let me know how folks are doing.
They will almost certainly involve helping out with training -- possibly one
on one help for new chroniclers that need it, possibly classes, we'll see.
This is your chance to help me define what these deputy offices will do!

Interested parties should send applications to chronicler at ansteorra.orgalong
with proof of membership.  You don't necessarily have to been a local
chronicler (although it wouldn't hurt, to be sure, so definitely let me know
if you have been) -- the most important part is that you want to pitch in,
you're willing to commit to doing the office every month, and you're
genuinely interested in reading the newsletters of other groups.

I'm behind on newsletter reading (turns out it's too much to do everything
by myself, who knew?) and so offices may be filled as soon as possible --
please don't wait around before sending in your application!

Thanks much,

HL Reis ap Tuder
Kingdom Chronicler