[Ravensfort] The passing of a fine man

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:28:21 PST 2014

It is with sad tidings I write this missive.  Many of you may not know who I speak of, but many of you will.  Seguird Sweinbrothar, Poppa Swein to many of us younguns coming up in the SCA, passed away this week due to complications from a stroke.  If you have been at the stones in the past 20 years you have probably had some form of hospitality sponsored by Seguird.  He was a good man, loved his family, and lived life!!  There is a memorial service to honor his memory and give those folks a chance to say goodbye that didn't get to.  Please send your thoughts and prayers to Walla Walla and the rest of the family during this difficult time.
I am posting a link to his obituary, with information about the memorial service.  It will be held this Saturday at 4pm.  Gavin and I will be attending Crown until the early afternoon and then leaving to go to the memorial service.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/courier/obituary.aspx?n=stephen-leims&pid=168961739

Hug your loved ones, we dont know how long we have on this earth.

Mirabelis