[Ravensfort] The passing of a fine man

Gary and Carolyn Pace bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 04:20:15 PST 2014

We are very sad to learn of this great man's passing. We send strength and prayers to this wonderful member of our Barony and his family. He will be greatly missed. He was bigger than life and such a happy person. He always had a ready smile and a warm infectious laugh that enveloped all who knew him. We loved him and will miss him very much.

In sadness with a heavy heart,
Pasquale Pace and Giovanna Lena Caronna
Baron and Baroness of Raven's Fort