[Ravensfort] War College 2015 - bids now being accepted

Seneca of Ravensfort seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 11:44:28 PDT 2014

Greetings unto the Barony of Raven’s Fort!

It is with great anticipation that I
announce that we are accepting bids for 2015 - War College.  This will
mark our third year in a row to host this event, and we are seeking ideas
and proposals to really knock everyone’s socks off! It will be held February
20-22, 2015, so that we can educate, authorize, and aid our fellow Ansteorrans
prepare for war.  So think outside the box- there is much to winning war,
fighting, chivalry, service, and arts to name a few.

Bids should include the following
information:

EVENT NAME

AUTOCRAT AND CO-AUTOCRAT (IF APPLICABLE) :  SCA NAME, LEGAL NAME, MEMBERSHIP NUMBER AND
EXPIRATION DATE, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS, AND E-MAIL

SITE:  name, cost, address, and description of
site.

Theme (if any):

Proposed  Competitions/Games/Activities/Classes:  for example:
	warranting/authorizations:  chivalric, rapier, target and combat archery, siege weapons, youth
	activities:  hat lunch, feast, quests
	classes:  how to submit for A&s, how do i pack for war?, how to win points for Ansteorra, Gulf War 101

Tentative Schedule (very
generic, just idea of your plans for event)

Will taverns be
available for participants?   Will
merchants be invited?

Projected
Financial Data: for example, see below
	INCOME:  site fee for adults, adolescents, children, family
	EXPENSES:  site rental, tokens, needs (such as tp, soap, trash bags), port-o-poties, decorations, invitations & fliers, Black Star ad

Please submit your bid NO LATER THAN 5
PM July 31st, 2014 for consideration.  Bids should be
submitted to:

seneca_of_ravensfort at yahoo.com and bandb.ravensfort at gmail.com

Thank you and we look
forward to all of your amazing ideas.