[Ravensfort] FW: [Ansteorra] Submission forms

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 25 20:46:28 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Asterisk Herald via Ansteorra [mailto:ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 6:59 PM
To: heralds at lists.ansteorra.org; ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Submission forms

Greeetings from HL Eirik Halfdanarson, Asterisk Herald.

Excuse me for taking up your time, but I have an important announcement to make. If you look at a submission form in the bottom right hand corner there are two version numbers. One says Laurel version x.x and one says Ansteorra version x.x. As of today, any form that I receive for submission processing that says anything other than Laurel version 3.0 in that corner will be returned for being on incorrect forms. The latest forms approved by Laurel as meeting the standards set forth in the College of Arms Administrative handbook are the Laurel version 3.0 forms. The latest version of the forms has Ansteorra version 3.0 in addition to the Laurel version, but I will also accept forms that have Laurel version 3.0 and Ansteorra version 1.0, 2.0, or 3.0. The important number is the Laurel version and it should be version 3.0.

Current forms can be found at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/submissions.php
under Useful Forms at the bottom of the page.

If you are using forms that say Laurel version 1.0 or 2.0, please do not use them any longer. Please download the new forms at the site above.

Thank you for your time,

Eirik Halfdanarson

---