[Ravensfort] Work Weekend at the Stones

kris hoffman mirabelis_ at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 14:41:27 PDT 2014

Greetings!  As discussed at populace we will have a work weekend on the 21-23 of March, the weekend after Gulf Wars!  Don't unpack your car of all your stuff!  Leave some in and come to the site work weekend!!  Come out and share your stories with good food, good friends, and good times.  Bring your implements of destruction as we tackle the battles ahead!  Potluck Saturday night, bring plenty of water, portopotty will be on site.  There will be a couple of grills available for meat cooking upon.  So, lets talk about some good eats!!

In addition to our times of good fellowship, James is going to do a Stargazers guild on Saturday night!  Bring your binoculars and hope for clear skies!! I have a telescope that I will bring out, if you have one please bring it!!

Looking forward to being on our beautiful site to enjoy all it has to offer!

Cheers!
Mirabelis