[Ravensfort] Scribal Day! Come on out ...

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 07:49:29 PDT 2014

Greetings!
We will have a scribe gathering on April 5th (Saturday) at the Law Office of Stephanie Allsup ( 1405 Ave M Huntsville, TX 77340).  It will begin at 1pm and run until 5 or 6pm depending on the number of people who come and what we wish to talk about / accomplish.
If you can attend then that would be great. If not there will be other gatherings to work on scribe stuff. If you need more information then please contact me by private message.
Thanks...Ravens Rally!!

As always...

David Brown