[Ravensfort] Kingdom Heraldic event

Chet Childress chet1275 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 17:43:06 PDT 2014

Time out.  I haven't heard from the seneschal on this, nor has it been
brought before the populace to find out who else might wish to autocrat
this event.  It is my personal opinion that we should focus all of our
efforts on our 25/30 anniversary Defender this fall.  This event should be
the best event that this barony puts on for the next 20 years!  Lets all
come together and really make 25/30 a truly awesome event.
Thank you,
YIS
Gavin