[Ravensfort] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] Queen's Champion Announcement

Sher M runa.herd at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 16 14:57:58 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Ansteorra-announce2
[mailto:ansteorra-announce2-bounces+runa.herd=earthlink.net at lists.ansteorra.
org] On Behalf Of Kingdom Seneschal via Ansteorra-announce2
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 3:28 PM
To: ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org
Cc: Ansteorra List
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Queen's Champion Announcement

Greetings Ansteorra!

As my first duty as Kingdom Seneschal, I am pleased to announce that the
next Queen's Champion will be hosted by the Kingdom and stewarded by House
Whitacre.
Queen's will be held on November 8th and the site is located in Burkburnett,
TX.
Come and see some of the best rapier fighting the Known World has to offer
for the glory of our Queen!

In Service,
Don Brian O'hUilliam
Kingdom Seneschal