[Ravensfort] July 28 Work day / Kill & Grill

John Reuter brian.the.norman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:17:03 PDT 2018

From the desk of the Defender of the Fort Autocrat:

On Saturday, July 28 we are holding another Work weekend.  We want to focus on the doors and windows. We plan to paint the kitchen and storage buildings also. The Bardic stage will need finished up and some tree limbs picked up here and there.

Sunday, July 29 we would like to hold another “Kill and Grill” this will allow people who have a camp, or would like to establish a camp to come out and work on them and relax for the weekend. A BBQ Pit for cooking any items you may want will be available. Bring beverages and chairs to visit and be comfortable. A portacan will be on site.

Please come out and camp if you like. The site will be open Friday afternoon. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Brian du Val

9367143610

brianthenorman at gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you!