[Ravensfort] Fwd: COVID-19 PROCEDURES

Seneschal of Raven's Fort seneschal at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 13 17:03:22 PDT 2020

Your Sable Winged Excellencies, Barons and Baronesses of the Court,
Officers, Lords and Ladies, Good Gentles all;

I have attached a priority missive from the office of the Kingdom Seneschal
via regional authorities. Please take a moment to read it and pay heed.
Thank you all for your time, attention and caring during this rather
stressful time.

In Service to The Dream
Kelly MacGregor
Seneschal, Barony of Ravens Fort