SC - New person to list

Lady Morganna McGlachlen themorrigan at softhome.net
Thu Mar 7 11:36:01 PST 1996

THe list guidelines suggested introducing yourself to the list so here it
goes...

I am Lady Morganna McGlachlen, I reside in Northshield.

I have done some food research and cooked a couple of feasts including one
in the
rain (quite the experience -vowed never to repeat  )
I joined the list in hopes of expanding my knowledge and finding practical
advice.
I am currently working on a small cook/guide book for period cooking while
camping
aimed at the non cooking inclined as an option to living on bread and
cheese.

Thanks
Morganna
Vires,Viritus,Veritas                            Strength,Courage,Truth

Lady Morganna McGlachlen, Sheriff of Northshield