introduction

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Wed Apr 9 07:50:50 PDT 1997

     Greetings,

        I am Lord Owen ap Aeddan, I am a member of the Mooneschadowe
     kitcheners guild and have worked feast for around 7 years. With just
     recently cooking my first feast at Northern Regionial War Colleage and
     tribute to Ansteorra.  The few things that I know for sure is having
     the feel for the kitchen that you use.  I have cooked in the kitchen
     that I used before so I knew what to expect. Also you need to work
     well with the autocrate and the person who is the caretaker of the
     site. I am mentioning this because I have seen these two things cause
     more problems than they should. I would also like to say that I am
     glad to be on this list and hope to learn as much as I can from my
     fellow feast stewards.

                                In Service
                        Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn...:)