Terminology

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 19:12:29 PDT 1997

Hi:

New to the list. Enjoying the chit chat.

Be careful about being She who must be obeyed.  It seems to have spilled
out of the kitchen (sorry) into my everyday life and my SCA life.  Around
here there are two of us who answer to that and I'm by far the most
"feared" (heaven knows why!!! maybe they've been talking to my kids or my
husband???)

Regards,

Ealasaid

May thee hae meikle feres,
Kennin fae, A guid burdie
An ding a fou coggie.......
......Lang May Thee Lum Reek!!!!!!

hylndr at ionline.net
http://www.ionline.net/~hylndr/

- ----------
> From: gypsy1 <gypsy1 at unm.edu>
> To: sca-cooks at eden.com
> Cc: 'sca-cooks at eden.com'
> Subject: RE: Terminology
> Date: Wednesday, April 09, 1997 9:26 PM
>

> Personally, I prefer "She who must be Obeyed" -- after all, it's my
> kitchen and anyone who comes in can expect to be put to work...
> Rita
>

> On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Barclay, Peter CPT wrote:
>
> > I, for one, have to vote utterly and completely for
> >
> > 	HEAD COOK !!!!
> >
> > One of my personal irritants is the "-crat" syndrome.  There is only
ONE