sca-cooks Re: intro

Beth Morris bmorris at access.digex.net
Thu Apr 10 07:37:15 PDT 1997

  Another big question is just what flavor changes have we experienced as a
  result of our botanical tempering? And, while we have spices and plants of the
  same name today as they did then, which ones are different? Are there any
  beyond Cinnamon/cassia and Cinnamon/ceylon, which, while sharing a name, are
  quite different in flavor?

I gather that carrots have changed, as well.  I'm sure meat animals are less
fatty and more meaty.

Never let the difficulty of perfection prevent you from the pleasure of a
worthy attempt, however.

	Tibor