sca-cooks - subtleties

Robert J Welenc rjwelenc at erols.com
Thu Apr 10 15:00:07 PDT 1997

> From: Donna J. White <skunkkiller at juno.com>
> To: SCA-Cooks at eden.com
> Subject: sca-cooks Re:  Intro
> Date: Thursday, April 10, 1997 1:17 PM
>
> I am Genevieve de Vaux, the Skunk Killer of Emerald Keep (Waco, TX) in
> Ansteorra.  I have been a member for about a year and have primarily been
> a steel merchant.

Really?????? A steal merchant.....er um.....ahh......I mean a steel
merchant??? My Lady, are they not one and the same????/ HUGE GRIN.....Just
Joking of course.

As the Official Haggler for King David and Queen Tangwistl of the Middle
(from about 5 years ago) I enjoyed myself IMMENSELY haggling and cajoling
with steal merchants (sorry, still can't seem to get the spelling right)
....I mean, of course, steel merchants, or those who deal with live steel
(never did see any dead steel myself)

With the Most Gentle Regards,

Aonghas
(who hopes that all who read this missive will realize that it was meant to
be TOTALLY and COMPLETELY in fun, and not meant to offend anyone.

May thee hae meikle feres,
Kennin fae, A guid burdie
An ding a fou coggie.......
......Lang May Thee Lum Reek!!!!!!