sca-cooks Re: [ck] introduction

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Apr 10 15:13:37 PDT 1997

Keilyn said:

>And besides, at least in our neck of the woods (northern Atlantia, DC
>metro area), feast seats are usually at a premium and therefore if I can
>give mine to a paying customer....

Oh, I love interkingdom anthropology.

Around here, we make great efforts to have enough room to allow offboard
people to sit at the same tables as their friends who have paid for feast.
So much so, that the terms offboard and onboard are seldom used here. I
can't remember a feast that I've been to in Ansteorra in seven years
where the onboard and offboard people were segregated. We have had some
crowded feasts though.

Also, the headcook usually doesn't pay the feast fee.

Stefan li Rous