sca-cooks Re: [ck] eternal stockpot

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sat Apr 12 00:00:51 PDT 1997

Greetings unto Tibor,

You said:

Two friends of mine (the most recent former Queen of the East, and her long
term friend and Baron) wrote a wonderful spoof of primary sources into an
article for "Not Necessarily The Pikestaff" (a fundraiser for the Eastern
Newsletter), in last years issue.  It purported to be documentation for a
Big Mac, Fries, and Strawberry Shake.  With delightful references to the
BurgerKoenigsMuseum, and so forth.

Well worth reading.  I've been trying to convince them to publish it to a
wider audience in Serve It Forth, but having been "elected Queen", she's had
little time lately.  Maybe now.

You might tell her that I am always looking for articles to add to
my SCA Rialto Files. I have several satirical articles in there that
I've gotten off the nets or been sent over the years.

I will keep any atributions, her name, any copying restrictions etc.
in the file and I will withdraw it at any time upon a request by the
author. If she wants to see how I've handled others articles, the files
can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous