sca-cooks Spiced Wine

Aonghas MacLeoid (B.G. Morris) hylndr at ionline.net
Sun Apr 13 09:06:37 PDT 1997

Hi:

Just to add my two cents worth.  In the feasts I have cooked, I have
insisted on at least $6.00 per person.  Things are slightly more expensive
up here???(Ontario Canada).  I'm usually happy if the feast breaks even.
The money is raised through the bar and whatever else anyone can think of.
Lunch usually runs 3.00 a head.

Regards,

Ealasaid

May thee hae meikle feres,