sca-cooks Re: Spice Use and Food Poisoning, etc.

Aonghas MacLeoid (B.G. Morris) hylndr at ionline.net
Sun Apr 13 09:16:27 PDT 1997

Hi:

I agree with your ideas.  It would not be unusual for us to have cooked
things from the past. (my grandmas favorite recipe came from her
grandmother and it is also my favorite) As for geography, why not mix and
match.  A case could be made for a traveller bringing an idea back from his
travels.(a la Marco Polo???)

Regards,

Ealasaid

May thee hae meikle feres,