sca-cooks Thanks

Sharon L. Harrett afn24101 at afn.org
Sun Apr 13 14:20:19 PDT 1997

On Sun, 13 Apr 1997, Aonghas MacLeoid (B.G. Morris) wrote:

Greetings, with my 2 cents worth;
	My first SCA feast (as cook) descended on me by default, with less
that 10 days to plan and prepare. I was new to the SCA but not to a kitchen,
and had snapped up Cariadoc's Collection and any other resources I could
find (in my 6 months as a member) I decided to do a Geographical feast,
based upon the personae of my small shire. The dishes ranged from early
Roman thru Viking, Norman,Persian, and on up thru 16th C. France. I was able
with the resources to put together a feast that took us on a marvelous
journey through times and places, in which the dishes complemented each
other well. I would't dream of saying it was authentic.. but we loved it!

Ceridwen