SC - Carrots

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 08:54:02 PDT 1997

Vivat to both Lord Ras and Christopher!  I doubt that anyone would criticize you
for giving food and drink to those in need.  That, IMHO, is one of the
cornerstones of what makes us what we are.

I have been hit with the "way more people eating feast than paid for it" syndrome,
but I also vow that nobody goes hungry from my feasts.  One of the reasons why we
have feast and site on the same dime is that there are no "beggars" at my meal but
honored guests from the Crown to the newest.

Your actions speak of the honor and chivalry that make the SCA so beloved and so
much more than a costume party.

Yers,

Gunthar