SC - Re: sca-cooks SCA-ck Lard Preservation

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Tue Apr 15 17:12:55 PDT 1997

Greetings,

On April 13, Mistress Aldyth said:

======================
I have an excellent Spanish cookbook.  The Food and Wines of Spain.  By
Penelope Casas, Illustrated by Oscar Ochoa   Published by Alfred Knopf  New
York 1982.  ISBN 0-394-51348-7.  I have had it for a while, but I did
purchase one last year for a friend.  Found it at Barnes and Noble.

This cookbook goes thru everything.  Had at least 3 different recipes for
flan.

But is this period food or a modern cookbook? Does it gives dates for the
original recipes and preferably
copies of the recipes?

Thanks.

Stefan li Rous