SC - feast $

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Wed Apr 16 05:05:15 PDT 1997

Now that I have some idea of what pies I can make in persona, does anyone
have a recipe for a pie crust that is period?  All the ones I got handed down
are deffinetly modern, and the libraries around here seem not to have much of
anything from before the 1800's unless it is a broad history text.

I also got to wondering if it would be possible to have a feast of Viking
pies. Meat and veggie pies for the main course and berry pies for the desert.
 Any ideas?  If I get enough of them I might try the idea out as a picnic for
our shire combat practice sometime this summer. Seeing as how almost as many
show up there as at the regular meetings.

Lars ((What would be viking for "The Cook"?))