Re(3): SC - Re: sca-cooks nut allergies

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Wed Apr 16 08:30:02 PDT 1997

> From Uduido at aol.com Tue Apr 15 21:26:04 1997
> From: Uduido at aol.com
> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 22:25:33 -0400 (EDT)
> To: sca-cooks at eden.com
>
> In a message dated 97-04-15 14:56:46 EDT, Clare wrote:
>
> << Until recently the kitchen
>  clean-up was also the person who cooked so it you were the main person
>  responsible for the feast, you also cleaned the kitchen as well.   >>
>
> How horrible for the feastocrat! Our shire makes it a point to scoot the crat
> from the kitchen (as does our household). The Shire has a clean up crew
> pre-signed up to do it and the Fighters from the household do it at household
> events (of course with much mead, ale, and scotch flowing about). :-)
>
> Lord Ras

That reminds me of an amusing story about my last feast.  I had been cooking all
week, and ran the feast on Saturday.  Since there are so few of us in the Shire,
we can't have seperate crews so after the feast we cleaned the hall until 2 a.m.
then went home.  Once home we realized that we hadn't eaten all day so I went and
cooked dinner.

Ah, the joys of a small group!

Yers,

Gunthar