SC - Haggis

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Apr 16 09:50:22 PDT 1997

On Monday, April 14, Sianan said:

>   The only reason I asked is because there is a Celtic event in Lochac
>sometime in the near future and, while I'm not the autocrat (not in the
>right geographic region)  I have been asked to find out about various
>things like the adressing of the Haggis and other odd things.

Huh? "adressing of the Haggis"? I'm not sure what you mean by this. If
you are talking about the Scottish sausage often called haggis, you might
be interested in this file in the FOOD section of my SCA Rialto Files.
There are three recipes in there if you wish to try to make your own,
although two of these use out-of-period ingredients. If you do make some,
I'd love to hear your comments.

haggis-msg        (27K)  5/ 8/96    Scottish haggis recipes. comments on
haggis.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous